If you like the idea of taking the module in your own time and from the comfort of your own home, then we recommend the online module.
Advantages of taking online modules
- The modules last half the time, so even if the content is slightly reduced, you will still learn the essential points without having to spend long hours in front of the computer screen
- The module (class) will be saved, so if you’ve forgotten anything you can download it later and refresh your knowledge
- Perfect for people who have their own equipment but need some guidance
- Saves you going to class and is considerably cheaper
Individual On-site module
If, on the contrary, you wish to have a more personal experience, the individual on-site module is your best option.
Advantages of taking individual on-site modules
- You will be the sole focus of the teacher’s attention
- We can customize the modules (classes) according to your specific needs
- You will learn faster and master more material
- Low-stress environment
- The teacher can more easily adapt to your tastes and needs
Group On-site Module
If you like the idea of learning with friends or other people with similar tastes, then we suggest the on-site module (maximum 3 people per session).
Advantages of taking group on-site modules
- Perfect for people who want fast results
- Working in a group and being surrounded by other DJs is really motivating
- You’ll pay less for each module if you bring a friend to learn with you
- A great way to meet like-minded people and make friends
- Learn from your classmates as well as the teacher